1. What is your MAX budget? 25K
2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why? Sure
3. What is the purpose of the computer? Casual Gaming and sometimes converting a few videos and stuff .
4. Planning to overclock? No
5. Which OS are you planning to use? Windows 7
6. How much hard drive space is needed? 500
7. What resolution will the screen run at? Mostly 1440 x 900
8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? 2
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler? Assembler moslty
10. When are you planning to buy the system? ASAP
11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations? 2-3 year will be nice especially since I don't game much or do anything great
12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? Well maybe Hard disk and DVD writer.
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states? Bangalore and No.
14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
My current system is like
Monitor -Acer AL1716W a max resolution of 1440X900 (A bit stingy so not actually planning to buy a new one)
Processor- C2D E7300
GPU- Gigabyte 8400GS
RAM - I just know its 2GB
I have been suggested the following config by a good friend
Intel i3 550
Gigabyte H61M D2H
Corsair value RAM 4GB single
Seasonic S12II 430 W.
I was wondering if its necessary for me to upgrade or change everything or just the motherboard and GPU ?
Also is there a way better GPU ? I don't mind spending 1 or 2k if there is a nice difference in the performance .
I kind of was wondering if ASUS Radeon HD 7750 1 GB is a better option.