1. What is your MAX budget?
2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
Sure, but not for processor and z77 motherboard. WHY because I want to use latest technology.
3. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
Gaming for all the latest games, programming, virtualized OSes, heavy editors
4. Planning to overclock?
No, if in case it requires higher cooling case, otherwise yes
5. Which OS are you planning to use?
Windows 7, Ubuntu, Cent OS
6. How much hard drive space is needed?
7. What resolution will the screen run at?
Widescreen resolution 1377 X 768
8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
10. When are you planning to buy the system?
Next 15 days
11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
Indore, No(but if cheap then online)
14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
I would like to build a new PC for my programming & gaming purpose. I need to test my application on different plateforms (linux, windows), need virtualized system. I want to build it using latest Ivy processors & Z77 motherboards. Most preferable choice is i7 3770
I think is to compromise in monitor and in near future adjust this with some good smart TV(High resolution, bigger size) But at least 19+ inch monitor (Please correct me if this is not possible)