1. What is your MAX budget?
2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
3. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
Moderate gaming and regular usage like browsing
4. Planning to overclock?
5. Which OS are you planning to use?
Win 7 x64
6. How much hard drive space is needed?
I already have more than enough, not buying hdd
7. What resolution will the screen run at?
8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Never built one before but i know assembling and want to try this time
10. When are you planning to buy the system?
In a week or two
11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
Yes - HDD, Monitor, Speakers, DVD drive, keyboard and mouse
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
Hyderabad. (I can order from flipkart if prices are competitive)
14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
I have a config in mind which i have felt performs well but i dont know overclocking, bottleneck etc., terms so please suggest me better alternative choices if any
ASUS M5A88-M Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Processor
Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHz
XFX Radeon HD 6790 1GB DDR5
Corsair 600W CX series
NZXT Guardian 921RB Chasis
Currently i'm using Cooler Master Hyper TX3 for CPU cooling so i need suggestions from you ppl if that will suffice or i should get a better one