Dell, a popular brand in the innovative technology space has introduced two additions to its existing Inspiron range in the country. The range, as the name suggests, is Dell's attempt to introduce its latest mantra - Change is Easy to the consumers. The Inspiron R range includes the 14R and 15R, these are 14 and 15 inch laptops respectively by Dell. The 'Change is Easy' mantra translates to its latest changeable lids concept.
All set to Inspire?
Adding a pinch of style, Dell offers as much as 10 different lids which can be changed by a 'pop and a click'. Additionally, the Inspiron R range comes packed with Intel's second generation core processors. It also comes loaded with Windows 7 Premium and upto 4GB of memory. Other features of the Inspiron R range, include -
- Weight starting at 2.24 kg for the Inspiron 14R
- 6-cell battery
- SRS Premium Audio and high-definition video performance
- Support for Blu-ray 3D movie playback when equipped with the optional
- Blu-ray drive and connected to your 3D TV (HDMI 1.4 required)
- Integrated Dell Stage software, providing one-click access to photos, music, videos, social-networking sites, e-books and more
- HD capable webcam
- Chiclet-style keyboard
The Inspiron 14R is available now, with prices starting from Rs. 34,300, and the Inspiron 15R is available for Rs. 35,300. The interchangeable lids has been made available at an additional cost of Rs. 1,999.