Lenovo has recently announced the expansion of its ultraportable IdeaPad range with the launch of the IdeaPad S300 and S400 notebooks. As per an official release by the company, the notebooks are meant to provide both portability and performance.
Measuring 22.4mm thick and weighing 1.8 kg, the S Series is powered by either a second generation Intel Core i3 ULV CPU or AMD Radeon HD7450M Series processors. Lenovo claims that these S Series laptops combine comfort, simplicity and responsiveness to give consumers an inexpensive PC with quality construction and solid performance.
“The new IdeaPad portfolio embodies a perfect blend of style, individuality and performance, for customers who want beyond just a functional product,” said Rajesh Thadani, Director, Consumer Business Segment, Lenovo India. “The new Lenovo IdeaPad S Series notebooks offer consumers exactly what they need by toning small size and light weight form factor with the requisite power needed for everything from Web browsing to productivity tasks, all in an affordable package,” he added.
The Lenovo IdeaPad S300 and S400 laptops are available with Intel’s third generation Core i3 or i5 processors. Up to 500GB hard disk storage capacity and up to 1TB HDD in the S405 offer space to store music, movies, and documents, and an optional 32GB solid state drive on the S400 can help speed boot time and application responsiveness. In addition, intelligent energy management features not only increase time spent between charges which is up to 5 hours, but also protects the long-term durability of the battery.
Another highlighted feature of these notebooks are that they feature a sleek exterior design with a stylish metallic finish for users who are on the move as it offers durability as well.
Features of the S Series notebooks:
- AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys for comfortable and accurate typing
- Up to 2nd / 3rd gen Intel Core i3 / i5 processor
- Free DOS / Preloaded Operating System
- Up to 14-inch HD display with a resolution of 1366x768, 16:9 widescreen
- Expandable up to 4GB DDR3 memory
- Up to AMD Radeon 7450M Graphics
- Up to 500GB HDD storage
- Integrated Bluetooth1 and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB2.0, USB3.0 connectors and a 2-in-1 card reader
- Up to Integrated 720p 0.3Mp HD webcam
- Stereo speakers and Dolby Advanced Audio v2 certification
- HD graphics support and HDMI output
- Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
- Get online in second with Lenovo Quick Start ‘instant on’ functionality
- Lenovo OneKey Rescue System offers a simple and quick way to back up and restore data, recover corrupted system files and run a complete virus scan
The Lenovo IdeaPad S300 and S400 are available in a variety of colours which include crimson red, silver grey, and cotton-candy pink. These notebooks are available in all Lenovo Exclusive Stores and multi-brand stores at a price starting at Rs 31,990 for the S300 and Rs 36,990 for the S400.