Friday November 18 08:59 am
How to Sideload Apps - Unrooted Kindle Fire (No ADB)
VVV Show More VVV
I am not responsible for anything happening to your device after watching this video.
How to Install APK
1. settings, device, turn on allow installation from unknown sources
2. download file expert from amazon app store
3. open file expert and locate apk files
4. select desired apk file, select install
How to get APK
1. on android phone have app desired installed
2. download app manager by JRummy
3. open app manager, long press desired app, select backup, select app
4. mount your phone to your computer via disk drive mode
5. navigate to app manager, user apps, and copy the apk file to your computer
6. plug kindle fire into computer
7. paste the apk file onto your kindle fires removable disk drive
Im outside the US and cant download file expert, how do I get it?
Download the apk from the kindle browser (4shared dot com works) then in the browser, click menu, downloads, u should see the apk file, press it and it will ask you to install. note u must have installation from unknown sources turned on first.
I dont have an android phone, where can I get apk files?
try googling the app you want but with apk at the end
ex dropbox apk
What if I dont have a computer to transfer the apk to?
try emailing it to yourself, or downloading the apk directly from your kindle's browser